Our recent topics have discussed the use of high-quality replica and vintage parts for keeping classic cars valuable and in great shape. Take a look at the links below for more information on matching numbers and finding the right auto parts for your car or truck. To find out more, call Performance Online at (714) 278-0098.
- This excellent article on determining matching numbers has a wealth of information on how to find casting numbers and what they mean.
- In this article, you can learn more about the importance of matching numbers when appraising the value of a classic car.
- Here is a vintage car brochure of a 1955 Ford F-100 truck, describing its parts and components.
- If you have a vintage Corvette or Bel Air, you may enjoy this piece from AutoWeek.com about the revolutionary 1955 small-block Chevy V8 engine.
- Have you ever heard a term for a classic car or style that you didn’t recognize? From the common to the obscure, this article has a glossary of car terms and expressions.